Sunday, October 25, 2009

Still waiting...


As suggested by a buddy of mine, I called the insurance company this past Thursday to check on the status of my paperwork.

A very kind lady looked up my information and informed me that my paperwork is currently being reviewed. She also informed me that it would most likely take the full 30 days to finish up the review.

Even though it's still being reviewed, I'm so glad that I'm at this part of the journey. *closer to my hopeful goal of GBS*


Anyhow, that's all of an update I can give at the moment.


*yawns* I must get off of here and get some sleep, I work the next 3 nights at work.


Until next time!

1 comment:

La- said...

It seems to take forever to get to the point of actually having the surgery! I know how frustrating that can be... :) Hang in there!

La-
www.thecurvylife.com