Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wow...


I have officially hit 'rock bottom'. For the past 4 months I have absolutely stopped caring about my body. I have not exercised, I have eaten junk, I have been smoking *after not touching a cigarette in 5 years* and not sleeping well.
The result: I weigh an all time high of 285 lb, I have stretch marks all over my body, I am constantly short of breath, my seatbelt barely buckles around my waist, my feet are in agony after a 12 hour shift and I am always tired.
Why have I let myself go? Hopelessness...laziness...not wanting to deal with stressful situations...
WOW...can we say 'eye opener'??

1 comment:

Susy said...

We have all been there Zamy. Yesterday a friend posted this quote on her facebook. I stole it and I love this saying.

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same"

Some days are easier than others. Keep looking and pushing forward to a healthier you.

TAKE CARE OF YOU!
Susy :)