Friday, May 29, 2009

Weigh in # 3



Well today was my third weigh in at the Dr's office. Since January I've lost a total of 15 lbs!!
That's roughly 3 lb/month....not as much as I'd like but still something and to that I say...PRAISE GOD!
Last month on the 27th, I had weigh in #3....the weight is coming off slowly....but anyways.

I finally went to the obgyn a few weeks ago and got put back on the Yaz for my PCOS. Already my acne has cleared up immensely!

In retro spec I am glad that I ended up not having the surgery in March, because I have been able to work through some personal issues with food and my emotions. Granted I do not to great every single day...but 3/4 of the time I do very well.
I'm exercising more ie: walking/playing Wii sports *which I love!*


I'm actually going to invest in EAS Sports for the Wii, it's gotten great reviews!

My blood sugar does fabulously when I do not eat after 8pm and when I eat 5-ish small meals a day. (high protein/high fiber/low starch)

Wow...only 3 more weigh in's, retake the nutrition class and then submit my paperwork to the insurance company!! (squeals!!)

For now I am just going to keep on keepin on!

3 comments:

Susy said...

:) all good news! Good hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so glad to watch your progress, I am praying for you and rooting you on with each step of the way.

Shandi

Kelly said...

Great job! I've heard good things about EAS Sports too. Which makes me want the Wii even more. I wish I could come play with you on yours.