Monday, April 5, 2010

Let the workouts begin!

Okay, so yesterday (on a whim) my twin brother decides to come over to my apartment (since he lives in the building next to mine) and says, "hey Amy, Megan *wife* and I are going to K-Mart to buy some tennis raquets wanna join?"  To make a long story short, we were  hitting the apartment complex's tennis courts 45 minutes later. WOW what a workout! And fun too! We did an hour goofing off/playing yesterday and today Geoff and I played for 40 minutes! I am in shock that we enjoyed ourselves AND got a workout! I now know how Venus and Serina stay in such good shape! lol





I am now eating what is my new favorite happy food, Dannon Vanilla Greek yogurt...12 grams of protein and only 110 calories!!


So here's the tally: 1-day workout last week and 2 days so far this week. I'm also starting to track my food intake again on sparkpeople.com. This is a good habit because when I know I have to write it down...I want to make the most of my choices.

I am desperately trying not to weigh myself....I have this bad habit of wanting to weigh myself daily. I know this is not good...just habitual. I am determined NOT to weigh myself until Friday.


Anyhow, that is my update for now.
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Susy said...

i still can't get that don't weigh everyday thing out of my head... i still do it. tried the other way and I didn't like it. im liking staying on top of it and not looking away. if im up i say NO.

you will lose...if it controls your day, don't weigh everyday.

update that picture shrinking lady. xoxox

Susy