Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today is a ONEDERLAND day!!!

Today is yet another milestone in the journey to a new me: I officially weigh 199 lbs!
  
  
Cool story time:
I work in an O.R. at a local hospital in which my attire is hospital issued scrubs (scrubs supplied by the hospital) This is a great blessing because 1.) i've lost 91 lbs in 6 months and 2.) one set of scrubs at the uniform store costs around $35 *top and bottom not including lab coat*
Anyways, I started out originally a size 3XL bottom and 2XL top, I am now wearing a size Large top and XL bottoms (in which both are now baggy)

I praise God for my continual improving health everyday!  I praise God that I can literally run around at work without the feeling that my feet will fall off. I am thankful that I can get in my car and actually buckle up my seatbelt without sucking in my gut to do it. I hardly recognize the woman in the mirror...it's like the real me is finally showing through...AND I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy! That is awesome and you look wonderful.

Julie in Cali

Fairweathers Wherever said...

Congrats Amy, you look amazing. I am so happy for you.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! You look adorable!