Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Picture update!

Alrighty, so now I am just a little over 5 months postop and as of today I'm down to 207lb!! That is a grand total of 83 lbs!
Been a good girl eating plenty of protein, low carb, taking ALL of my vitamins daily.  I am working on getting more water in daily. I've cut out my tea intake and replaced it with my new favorite drink













Okay, and now for the NEW pictures!

Me presurgery 290 lbs               Me now 207 lb 5 months out

Me presurgery 290 lb                  Me now 207 lb 5 months out

2 comments:

Lois said...

That is awesome! I am 3 months out and 50 lbs down. Hope I can keep it going - I am excited for you and your progress!

Susy said...

just saw you posted and got time to look. Amazing Amy! Your face is changing and well as the tummy! Onederland here you come! thanks for sharing your journey... i'm lovin it. :)