Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Angry with myself

So for the past 3 weeks...I have not lost ANY weight. I have hovered around 184...and the scale won't move! I'm pretty sure I know why....

As far as nutrition goes....95% of everything I put in my body is nutritious high protein/low carb food.
Calories range between 850-1200 daily...i like to keep my body guessing. Protein always 85-120grams a day. Carbs on the other hand....I believe I am overindulging in. Namely the snacks...instead of reaching for a string cheese or almonds...I've been reaching for the crunchy Triscuits or a handful of Cheezits. Most days I stay under 75 carbs but the past few days I've hit 100 grams and even today 120grams.
I am ashamed of myself for even entertaining the carbs as I have. I mean really, I know my body LOVES protein...I know that it loves water...but when the 'time of the month' hits...I CRAVE carbs...it's unreal!
So anyhow, basically I need to cut the starchy carbs out and increase my water intake THEN I should start losing again.

Anyone else have issues with carbs??

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think EVERYone has issues with carbs. If you haven't seen the movie Fat Head yet, you should really check it out.