Saturday, November 13, 2010

11 Month Belated Photos

Hello, everyone! Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated. I just got back from a much needed vacation to south Florida! Got to spend time with my amazing family as well as romp around Universal studios.

Of course I didn't lose any weight while I was on vacation, actually I believe I gained 2 lbs...but I'm pretty sure its because I was mostly sedentary while in FL.  Anyhow, now I'm back and I'm back on track with my food journaling and exercise! I've found that food journaling keeps me honest...as well as help me see where I can subtract carb/calorie wise from my diet.

Anyhow, I do have new pics. They are of me at 174!! My one year surgiversary is Nov 24th and I cannot wait!
It's crazy to think that in only a year, I've lost 116 lbs!!

Me before at 290lbs Oct 2009                   Me now 174lbs Oct 2010






1 comment:

Brandi said...

Seriously amazing. You look so good. I'm proud of you!!!