Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Sunday!

So today is pretty day #3 here in Tennessee. Everyone is enjoying the beautiful Spring-like weather! Today is suppose to get to 63 degrees *yay!*
I've already gone for my mile walk outside today and got a nice dose of good ole' vitamin D. The birds are singing their praises this morning and there is a slight crisp breeze!


I am finally down to 162lbs *YAY!* I was at 163 waaaay too long lol  So that makes my goal now 12 lbs away!
In the exercise department, I am kicking butt and taking names! Mon/Wed/Fri 2 miles walking/aerobics and Tue/Thurs resistance band training w/ab workout.
I feel awesome since I started working out. I feel more energized, not as achy in my joints and I feel as though I walk with more confidence now.


I'm getting more into the bariatric friendly cooking/baking now. Eggface rocks my world with her creative cooking ideas! Check the pic of my attempt of Eggface's recipe of Shelly's Protein Truffles:















They are currently chilling in the fridge, but I look forward to trying one later!

Anyhow,  that's all I've got for now. I hope everyone is having a very blessed day.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: