Sunday, October 5, 2008

Stuff

I absolutely LOVE this time of year. I feel as though my soul comes alive with the vibrant colors of crimson and gold leaves painted across the mountains.



I feel as though my life is finally coming together in many ways.

The Lord has been with me every step of the way and I cannot thank Him enough.
In approximately 8 weeks I will be a graduate of ETSU college of Nursing!



A wonderful sidenote is that I get to graduate with my twin brother. He and I have shared so many things over the past 24 years and I am honored to accept my diploma with him.



The gastric bypass surgery is really going to happen and I couldn't be more peaceful about it. I never would've thought that I would even consider having this surgery, but as life unfolded and God intervened it made so much sense. I have clinical tomorrow from 6:30a-7:00p at the hospital I work at. I also have my gallbladder ultrasound in which I must register at the front desk by 7am. This will interfere with the beginning of my shift for clinical but an ultrasound does not take long to do. It does help that I am the first one in line in the morning....

My last day working on the psych unit is saturday. I will be sad to leave my wonderful and amazing co-workers, but I need to move on. The Lord has blessed me with a new job in which I will only have to work 2 days/week until school ends, which will give me a lot more time to focus on school.

Anyhow, I am going to get off of here and get ready for work. I haven't been able to work the past few days because of my awful bronchitis and sinusitis. So I am glad to be going back today.

Everyone have a great week!

1 comment:

Susy said...

things are falling into place.

CONGRATS

:)