Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm Getting Closer!



Okay, so as of Tuesday I officially have the following finished for my Gastric Bypass requirments:

-Psych evaluation (passed with flying colors!)
-Personal letter to doctor's office stating my reasons for surgery and promise of compliance.
-Letter from my primary care physician stating need for the surgery.
-Dietary class
-Chart records from doctor's office

All I have left to do now are:

-Gall bladder ultrasound (scheduled for monday)
-Support group meetings (scheduled for Oct. and Nov)
-EGD (scheduled for later this month)


Basically as soon as the rest of these things are completed I can submit all of my information to the insurance company and pray to be accepted for the surgery the first try!
*again prayers please for this!*

Shew...God is good! He has allowed EVERYTHING to fall into place for me.

1 comment:

Susy said...

Thank you for the comment. I have been to your site as well. I found you cause of Amber and Barb. The two picutres of two fellow friends that have done wonderful. I've been following Amber from the start and Barb is my sister in law and friend! Good luck to you! Alot to be done, but it's all worth it in the end.

hugs-
Susy