Monday, January 26, 2009

Updates



Well, so God being awesome and all....blessed me with an amazing new doctor.
This doctor comes highly recommended AND knows what it's like being a 'big girl'.
The earliest I could get in to see her was towards the end of next month, so I must wait until then to start thinking about my requirements for gastric bypass surgery...again.

I'm not sure how long my requirements will be good for, that's something I will have to call and talk to the surgeon's office about. After having the EGD / Psych eval / writing a letter / getting my doctor to write a letter / going to support group meetings / and a nutrition class...it feels a bit overwhelming to think about having to do ALL of that over again.
One thing's for certain though...it will be at least another 6 months until I can even think about having the surgery.... wow...thats like July-ish.
*sigh*


Anyhow, I am currently going through a tinge of pms and have not done as well as I was previously with my protein eating and exercising.
I guess I'm having a hard time getting motivated after the whole 'shooting down' of my hopes for surgery around March.

I am thankful that God knows what needs to happen...even though things seem slightly crappy with my health at the present...He knows ...and that's all that really matters.

No comments: