Thursday, December 17, 2009

WARNING (Female post)

Not sure how many males read this blog...but just incase....

**WARNING**** Female type issues will be discussed further*******************




Yeah, so this past week I have had the worst time trying to sleep at night...then this morning I found out why....I started my period a week early. Yes I know, with extreme weight loss comes extreme hormone release in the body....which in turn can make a woman start early.
I can honestly say that I am not use to this at all. In fact, due to my PCOS I would sometimes go 3-6 months without a period.  Since I've been on birth control, I rarely have a period that lasts longer than 2 maybe 3 days...very light.
For maybe the past week, I've not taken my birth control due to medication interaction fear I have at the moment. Let's just say that I'm a little on the grumpy side today (my apologies to everyone)

Anyhow, that's enough of that. I'm officially down 30 lbs since the preop diet (yay!)
I'm drinking plenty of fluids and now I'm finally able to eat a little bit of food. :-)
I still drink 100% juice with my crushed meds during the day. I eat low fat/low sugar yogurt. Low fat cheese and low fat turkey. I've had campbell's tomato soup with milk blended. I've had a few goldfish crackers...but my most favorite thing still is milk. Milk just makes my tummy feel better. I know it's got protein in it (which my body needs) and it goes great with the cheerio's I can now have! lol

My energy level is improving everyday, praise God!
I'm keeping a journal of my food/fluids/medication/feelings. It has helped being able to journal and blog...something cleansing and freeing about it.

Well everyone, I'm off to go for a little walk around the house.
Hope you all are well and take care.

No comments: