Thursday, March 11, 2010

Down...down...down!

Wooo hoo! As of today, I am 5 lbs lighter! In exactly 2 more pounds...I will have lost exactly half of  my excess body weight since November! (Praise God!) Wow...71 lbs!!  *happy booty dance*


I've been SOOO much better with my vitamin intake. I'm finally on a better vitamin schedule...something doable for my daily routine. Next week I think I get my blood taken to check my vitamin/iron/protein levels. So we shall see how my body has reacted thus far to both surgery and vitamin supplementation.

Work has kept me busy Mon-Fri, but I absolutely LOVE my job! I'm still trying to learn the ropes...because there are 4 different sections I must train in:
-General Surgery   
-GYN surgery
-Orthopedic surgery (hips/knees/backs)
-Cysto surgery (urinary stuff)

So far I have trained in general surgery and now I'm in GYN surgery. Things are getting a lot easier and I'm finally starting to form a routine.

Anyhow, that's all I've got for this week's post. If anything else exciting happens, I will be sure to update.

Until next time, my awesome and faithful readers....take care!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Woo hoo! That is amazing! Can't wait to see the next progress pics.