Monday, March 1, 2010

WOW

So yesterday I was digging around in my closet and found a pair of size 20 jeans (shoved in the back of my closet b/c they were too small)

And guess what?

THEY WERE TOO BIG!!!

Since November, I've gone from a size 26 to a size 18!!

Praise God!!!

I'm losing around 1-2 lbs per week now (which is good considering that I have not started an exercise program yet)

Just got finished (for the most part) moving into my new apartment. Thankfully, the apartment complex has a nice little gym setup...so within the next few weeks I will start exercising. I think the treadmill and elliptical will be my cardio, followed by some weight training.

Love the new job in surgery! It is challenging...but awesome. Have a great group of people to work with and I keep learning new things each day!

Anyhow, that is my update for now. I promise once I dig out my camera I will post some pics of my progress thus far.

1 comment:

Susy said...

wonderful loss... sweet! smiling for you Amy! take care of you and cant wait to see those pictures.

:)