Thursday, March 18, 2010

Labs are good!



So I got my labs drawn a few days ago and found out that almost all of my blood levels are perfect!
My triglycerides were 309 back in 2008 NOW they are 106.
My protein/albumin is excellent. B-12 level is in the 800 range. Calcium is normal as is my iron level.  I think the only labs that were not good were my elevated liver enzymes (probably from when I had my gallbladder taken out) and my TSH is low...which means that my Synthroid dosage will need to be decreased.


Knowing that my labs are good makes me feel so much better about my vitamin and eating regimen. Praise God!

Also lost another 3 lbs this week! (woo hoo!) I'm now down a grand total of 74lbs! It is hard to believe that only 17lbs to go until I am back in the 100's!!

1 comment:

Susy said...

oh oh oh... wonderland! be sure to share shrinking lady. :)

life is good. so happy for you Amy.