Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fun times!



So I was feeling a little 'gutsy' today at work and decided to try on some medium sized scrubs....not only did they fit...but they were loose! I've gone from a size 2XL to a size Medium in scrubs!!
The size 16 jeans hardly stay up now....so I'm thinking in 10 more pounds that I will be buying a pair of size 14 jeans. I did buy a size 14 bathing suit *which fits awesomely* for my water aerobics I try to do once a week.

In the exercise department, I've been doing some 'Power walking' around 15-18 miles per week for the past few weeks. Also I've been doing some resistance training (arms) and situps to help strengthen my core.


I've been trying out some of Eggface's recipes ie: Shelley's quiche and Protein cake. THESE rock! Eggface is my absolute FAVORITE blog for bariatric friendly recipes!


Last but not least, I got ALL of my official postop bloodwork done for my surgeon. EVERYTHING looks great from Calcium and B-12 to Iron/ferritin. Makes me feel better b/c I am doing something right!
Will be taking some 9 month postop pic in a few weeks to post.
Take care everyone!

1 comment: