Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's official: 100lb LOST!!

*happy booty dance*



As of this morning, I am officially down 100lbs!! The past few weeks have been torture...hovering around this monumental goal...naturally I hit a stall the past few weeks lol
Regardless...I am now a member of the century club:










I don't exactly know what I will do to celebrate this...maybe go get a massage somewhere.
I still have yet to get my pedicure done from my first goal of 50lb lost! lol I did, however re-schedule the pedicure for Wednesday Aug 4th...considering the gift card will expire after August lol

Plans for today:
-Weight training in the gym (just discovered my new found 'bat wing' aka the flap of skin under the upper arms)
-Possibly go swimming after gym
-See Mom and Dad
-Possibly shopping

This is a good day!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I know you're putting in a lot of hard work. That is truly a monumental milestone.

(I was reading your last post and was surprised that you're only 5' 4". I always thought you were taller than me, but I guess not. :) )

Susy said...

:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoo! Smiling for you here in Oregon. This is a big one...hope you went shopping!

shopping IS GOOD!