Friday, September 18, 2009

Frustrated



So today I called the surgeon's office to check on the status of my paperwork for insurance approval. I was informed that they received the correct physician notes for all the months of my weigh-ins EXCEPT: April, May and June. Apparently all that was written was my weight on the notes and nothing else. The notes are suppose to contain: weight, diet, exercise program and progress made.
I then called my PCP's office, only to find that it closed at 12 pm (b/c it's Friday).

(Amy says...."GRRRR")

I know...I know....it will be okay, but trying to get through this insurance run-around is getting quite frustrating.
I am so thankful for my doctor and the awesome people at her office...they've really gone out of their way to help me with this.
All I can do is call my PCP's office on Monday and pray that they will fax the correct and needed paperwork to the surgeon's office.

Until next time....

1 comment:

Susy said...

all this insurance stuff is enough to kill someone all by it's self. thinking of you and sorry there making you GRRRowl.