Monday, September 28, 2009

YAY



The guy in charge of the exercise class finally called me back today! By the grace of God, I made an appointment for Thursday at 9 am. There is a fee of $65, but this IS my LAST requirement for surgery!! I will see if I can get a signed official paper to bring to the surgeon's office *seeing as it is right across the street from where I will be taking the class*
I am excited for two reasons,
1.) I will be getting more inspiration to exercise regularly and perhaps learn some new exercises
and
2.) This is IT! After this, the surgeon's office can send off my paperwork to the insurance company!

I just have to praise God! If it weren't for His peace and His love...I would never have made it this far. Thank You, Lord for being so awesome to me! And thank You for always taking care of me.

No comments: