Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Peace comes to those who wait...


The waiting game is one of the toughest parts of this journey. I have to wait until the end of the month to have my appointment with the surgeon, I have to wait 2 weeks until the dietary class. Oh yeah, and now I will have to find another therapist because the one I wanted to go to is not covered by my insurance. *pout*

What keeps me sane / grounded / peaceful is my heavenly Father. I know that He will have everything workout for good regardless of the circumstances. Waiting is hard at times but it is necessary to my growth in Christ.

In the mean time I have school, my spiritual life, family, friends and work to focus on.

Not to mention studying for nursing boards... :-)


1 comment:

Kelly said...

John 14:27 is my favorite scripture. It has grounded me many times in my life.