Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finding out more


I'm a member of the online support group for the surgeon's office I'm with and just read a post asking when to make the 'final appointment'. Apparently it is suppose to be right after the last insurance requirment, in which mine is this saturday.

They are booked up the 3rd week in December and my doctor is on vacation the last week of Dec. Sooooo, I made my FINAL APPOINTMENT for Jan 7th!!


I'm calling their office on monday to talk with the lady in charge of sending papers to the insurance office, to make sure she has all of my paperwork to send off.

If she gets to send it off on Monday-Tuesday, I will have 2 weeks needed for the insurance people to hopefully approve me for surgery!


Anyhow, whenever we get to schedule the surgery *hopefully the last 2 weeks in Jan* I will be on a special eating regimen for the 10 days leading up to surgery. *with the last day drinking gatorade and laxative *yay..* lol

Anyhow, that's what I've got so far. If I find out anything else I will let you all know.


I love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Zamy, thanks for visiting my wls blog and following it; im following yours now.
May God continue to guide you on your journey! please feel free to ask me anything, I will be happy to share any info I can.
Stay warm! we had a lovely snow today, more due this weekend brrrrr! God's blessings, Laurel