Saturday, December 13, 2008

Minor Road Block

Okay...so I'm not finished with my GBS requirements yet.


Today was suppose to be my last post-op support group meeting, however the facility I was suppose to have it at posted the schedule wrong on it's website.
SO...I will have this last requirement finished next Saturday! (WOOO HOOO!)

At first I was upset, but God knows...and that's all that matters. :-)


On another note, I officially have my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing from ETSU!

NOW I can focus on getting healthy completely and work of course...

I have done absolutely nothing physically active this week with the exception of all the running around at work and pulling/lifting patients.


I've been thinking about some goals for the next week that would be cool to attain:

-Have one serving of fruit and veggies each day


-Do weight bearing exercises 3 days this week *not including work*


I am still trying to get a hold of my doctor *has been over 2 weeks* to get a refill for my Wellbutrin. I have been without my SSRI for 6 days now and I'm starting to feel the effects.

Anyhow, I'm going to get off of here and hop in the shower. I finally got to color my hair! (hot mama red of course).

I love you all!

No comments: