Monday, December 22, 2008

Overwhelmed...

So....I finished my last GBS requirement on Saturday and it was a great group. Mom came along as my support person. We had a speaker that spoke about her good and bad experiences with surgery. If you want to read her story click on the address below:

http://www.msha.com/body_sibling02.cfm?id=1124

After the group I talked with the insurance coordinator for the surgeon's office I'm with. I told her that this was my last requirement and asked what I needed to do next. She told me to make a final appointment *which I already did for Jan. 7th* and after that appointment they would send off my information to the insurance company. She then told me to estimate my surgery time around March due to the fact that my surgeon is booked up until then. The time estimate is a little later than I was hoping...but God knows better than I do.
Mom jokingly said, "happy b-day to you" , as my birthday is in March.

I do feel overwhelmed right now.

1.) School is out *which is great* but I almost don't know what to do with myself! I mean I am thankful beyond words for school to be over, but I'm so use to not having a life that I seriously don't know where to begin.
2.) Of course being overweight makes me not want to leave the house due to embarassment of my physical girth. I want to go out and do things, but my confidence level is not very high at the moment.
3.) Also, I received a letter from my primary care physician's office saying that they will be closing their office Jan. 29th due to economic problems. I LOVE my doctor. She actually listens, is very helpful and encouraging.

Shew...anyone ever feel like this besides me??

No comments: