Friday, November 27, 2009

Home and healing

So the surgery went well. I had it 8 am on the 24th and they finished around 10:30am. The hospital had crazy high census so it was around 6 pm  before I ever got put into a room. *i did not mind b/c I had a pain pump and amazing nurses in PACU that loved on me. 
I had a lot of visitors and well wishes on here and facebook, thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
I'll go into detail of what all happened later, but for now I must get off of here. I'm starting to get pretty sore in my belly (i've got 6 small incisions and a drainage tube)

Love you all

2 comments:

Julie in CA said...

Hi Amy, I am glad to hear that you are home and in the process of healing. Will be praying for you! I have followed your blog for awhile, and enjoy your cheerful spirit and love of Jesus. I got here from you cousin Kelly's blog, and don't even remember how I found hers! You are both really sweet.

Susy said...

:) Susy is smiling for you. Welcome to your journey...Now post some pics and let's watch you shrink baby.

rest, take care and Yahoo!