Monday, November 2, 2009

Update



This is gonna be a quickie update.

Called the surgeon's office today to speak with whoever is in charge of filling out the FMLA paperwork. As it turns out, the surgeon's nurse is the one who fills out the paperwork. The catch is that she only fills them out on Friday's. She offered to fax the paperwork to my H.R. department at work, so I would not have to drive 30 minutes to pick up the paperwork. Well, knowing my bad fortune with paperwork...I think I will risk driving the 30 minutes to pick up the paperwork. (that's just me)

So tomorrow, I will be driving to J.C. to drop off my FMLA paperwork at the surgeon's office.

I don't go back to work until Thursday night. I then work Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights as well.

WOW, only 3 weeks and 1 day until surgery!

1 comment:

Susy said...

3 weeks and 1 day. SWEET! :)